Terms & Conditions
1. You met the requirements to receive the free travel described below because of the amount of purchases you made with your 5Star Visa® or MasterCard® credit card. You may not be eligible to request your Travel Reward Certificate (TRC) if your 5Star credit card account is closed, past due, or if you are otherwise in default under the terms of your Customer Agreement at the time you request your TRC. You must request your TRC within 12 months of first being notified by a message on your credit card statement that you have qualified for a TRC. You may not request more than one TRC per account within the promotional time period that was previously communicated to you. Each TRC will have an expiration date by which the available benefit must be used and additional restrictions apply. The reward described below is issued by Airline Promotions Inc. (API). 5Star reserves the right to substitute travel rewards, which are of comparable quality and type to what is described below.
1. The recipient of this travel award is entitled to purchase one adult round-trip fare from API, and qualify for the complimentary companion fare, when the minimum available coach class round-trip fare - before taxes, passenger facility charges and surcharges - (on one of the six (6) major U.S. carriers) is not less than $349.00 during low season (9/15-1/15) or not less than $379.00 during high season (1/16-9/14). Fares lower than $349.00 (low season) or $379.00 (high season) do not qualify for this offer. This offer is valid between most major airports within the 48 contiguous United States. Under the terms of this offer all tickets must be purchased through API.
2. Complete the Travel Reward Certificate/Registration Form within 30 days of receiving it from 5Star Bank, and mail it to API.
3. Upon receipt of your completed Travel Reward Certificate/Registration Form, API will process your registration and return an Activation Certificate. Please allow fourteen (14) business days to receive your Activation Certificate.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. To be eligible for this travel award one of the travelers must be 21years of age or older. Both travelers must have either a valid Drivers License or a government issued picture identification to be presented at check-in.
2. Reservations require a minimum fourteen (14) day advance purchase and a Saturday night stay at your destination. API the issuer of the free companion fare will determine the routing from the airport closest to your gateway city. API cannot honor requests for specific routings. API will use scheduled jet and commuter service. Maximum stay is thirty (30) days. Open tickets, open returns, open jaws and circle trips are not permitted. Stopovers are not allowed. Reservations generally accepted within six (6) months of travel.
3. The person whose name appears on both the Registration Form and the Activation Certificate must be one of the travelers. Both tickets must reflect identical itineraries.
4. Complimentary fares apply to the base fare only: All taxes for airline tickets are the sole responsibility of the passengers. Not Included: U.S. domestic transportation tax, airport passenger facility charges, security & fuel surcharges.
5. Once you have paid in full, due to the special cooperative participation of our host airlines, this entire program is 100% non-refundable, non-endorsable, and non-transferable for any reason, medical or otherwise. Name changes are not permitted. Travel Insurance is highly recommended.
6. Airline participation varies from market to market and selection of the airline for the complimentary companion fare is at the sole discretion of API and is based on API allotment availability and airline capacity controls. Code share flights do not apply.
7. Lower fares may be available in certain markets. Once you have received your activation certificate with our toll-free number, please consult with our agents to determine the most economical fare for your itinerary.
1. This travel award may not be combined with or applied to other certificates, promotions or special offers, including, but not limited to; upgrades, government fares, tour/travel packages, group, convention/company meetings fares, bereavement, companion fares, senior citizen discounts, corporate agreements, student fares, child fares, travel industry discounts, internet fares, frequent flyer programs or any unpublished programs.
2. Frequent flyer mileage accrual may not be applicable.
3. Schedules, terms, points of service and fares are subject to change without notice.
4. Travel awards are non-transferable and void if altered. Travel awards are non-refundable and will not be replaced if expired, lost, stolen or destroyed.
5. Blackout Dates: Seasonal/Holiday blackouts apply. Availability may be limited during certain peak times to certain destinations. Once you have received your Activation Certificate with API’s toll-free number, please call to check availability.
6. Please reconfirm your itinerary at least 24 hours prior to departure to verify flight numbers and flight times.
1. API its agents, assignees and designees, act only as agents for the airlines and do not, and will not, assume any liability or responsibility for damage, expense, inconvenience, loss, injury, accident, death or damage to any persons or property whatsoever on any aircraft or in transit to and from said aircraft, or for any cause whatsoever due to delays, cancellations, nature, mechanical breakdown, strikes, war, acts of God, arising from or in conjunction with services provided.
2. This travel award in its entirety may not be modified unless authorized in writing by a corporate officer of API. API is the final authority on the interpretation of these rules.
3. By submitting a signed Registration Form to API, the traveler consents to be bound by all the terms and conditions as stated in this brochure. The recipient signifies further agreement to the above terms and conditions by submission of final payment to API.
4. This travel award may be distributed, free of charge, only by authorized businesses as a promotional device. It may not be sold or resold without the written authorization of a corporate officer of API; any such sale will invalidate any redemption rights hereunder. This certificate cannot be exchanged for cash or other consideration. No refunds shall be provided for any unused portion of this offer. This certificate has no cash value.
5. THIS TRAVEL AWARD IS NOT VALID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. All federal, state, and local laws apply. API assumes no responsibility for any verbal or written representation made in conjunction with this offer by any distributor and/or their agents other than those included in this offer.
6. All travel must be completed within one year from the date of issue of your Travel Reward Certificate/Registration Form, but in no instance later than the offer expiration date printed on the Certificate/Registration Form.
CST 2056143-40 Registration as a seller of travel does not constitute approval by the State of California.